Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our little boy

Our little Wyatt was so excited to come and see us that he let everyone know he needed to come a few days early! Last Tuesday I went to the doctor with some concerns because babies activity had decreased in the last couple days, so the doctor sent me to do a stress test, results showed that my little guy was struggling a little, so the Doctor decided to induce me. I was checked into the hospital and given some fluids baby showed a lot of improvement with the fluids, so that night I was given some medication that helps the cervix get ready for delivery, my water broke at 1:30 a.m. At 6 a.m. I was induced, at 9 a.m. I received the wonderful epidural (best thing ever)! At 11 a.m. they had to come and give me more medicine through the epidural, at 11:15 a.m. they wanted me to do some "practice" pushes, after about three pushes they were rushing to get the doctor. Our little man came to us July 28Th at 11:35 a.m. We are so happy he is here and healthy! I can't believe he was not due until today We are happy he got here a little early so we could spend more time with him!

Daddy and Son



Six days old posted for Aunt Pauli, we wish you were here Wyatt can't wait to meet you in November!






Grandma got here for a visit last night, we were so happy to see her!

4 comments:

  1. he he he he thats right suckas the pics are just for me!!! HE is perfect and when i meet him I'll be sure to teach him lots and lots and lots! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is such a handsome little guy Shareena! Again congrads, and all that matters is that you and him or doing well and no complications! You go new MOMMY & DADDY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO CUTE! I am so happy for you guys, I LOVE the pic of Waylon and Wyatt with thier faces together. That is priceless. I miss you and give Wyatt a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!!! Love the one of daddy and Wyatt and glad to see Grandma there!!

    ReplyDelete