Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time for an Update! Waylon has been working a lot the overtime is GREAT but I am not a big fan of him being gone 7 days then home for 12 hours then gone for 7days again. He is supose to have this weekend off Yay!!
I got a job as a massage therapist at a spa, so far all has been good I just have to build a client base again!
Wyatt is getting so big, I finally got this picture of him with a smile on his face, he is so much fun, I hate leaving him when I have to go to work but I got really lucky with childcare and found some girls from church to watch him so I feel alot better about it!

I got this picture on one of Waylons 12hours home, I love the smile on Waylons face it is so hard to get him to smile in pictures, that must be who Wyatt gets it from, I am so lucky that I have such good looking boys in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish you lived in Utah still, I would be your 1st client.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big he is getting already! I definitely know the hardship of leaving a child with someone else to go to work. I did that for a year with Carson. I got 4.5 weeks off with him and missed him like crazy while I was gone. Glad you have someone you trust and love to help you out. I hope everything works out well at the Spa. I know you will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete