Monday, November 1, 2010

I hope everyone had a good halloween ours was pretty uneventful, we only had a couple trick-or-treaters and the last ones waylon gave them a whole bag of candy because I am pretty sure that we did not need to eat it! Wyatt was not really liking the picture idea at the moment that I took the pictures in his little "baby's first Halloween onesie, and he pooped all over it before I got a chance to try and take more!
We are getting real excited to head to Utah for a visit we leave on thurs. I just hope that Wyatt does not get some sickness from some one on the plane! But I think that my mom and dad are pacing the floor because they are so excited for use to come, I am pretty sure they are mostly excited for Wyatt to come!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Also that is so exciting that you are all able to come back to Utah for a visit!! I am sure your parents and fam are excited to have you visit and to show off Wyatt in person... When you fly have a binki on hand and give it to the baby right as you take off each time on the plane, to help pop his ears, so he don't cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big he is getting! That is exciting that you are going back to Utah to visit your family. They will love having Wyatt (and maybe you guys) there:) At least this is how it is with my family, they are more excited for my son to visit than me… Can't wait to hear about how everything went! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt is adorable!! Last night we had activity day girls, we were doing back rubs on eachother (moms and daughters)...and the girls that were in there when you were the leader were talking about the reflexology you did with us. We all miss you!!

    ReplyDelete